We received nominations from thirteen charities, which we whittled down to a short list of eight charities listed below:
- Zoe’s Place Baby Hospice #1092545
- Miles for Men / Walk for Women #1154996
- South Cleveland Heart Fund #1051565
- JPC Community Farm #1172634
- Reagan Jack Rainbows #1165285
- Daisy Chain #1109792
- Coatham House Projects #1026620
- Maxi’s Mates #1162442
Just like we did two years ago, we’ve decided to have a public vote via our website.
Voting is open until 23:59 on the 31st August 2018
and you can vote for up to three.
To vote, visit https://www.bntmedia.co.uk/charity/vote.
If you are one of the shortlisted charities above we found that those charities that publicised the vote on their website, social media, newsletters, mailing lists, etc. got more votes then those who didn’t.
Be one of the first to read our latest news articles by subscribing to Push Notifications.
Got a Story? You can submit news and content to be featured on BNT Media. Submit your story.